Train a coming

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Train is a bit blurry cause it moving
I do not have photoshop yet, but it is on my wish list
Edited with photoImpression....came with camera

220504Trainc.jpg

Hmmm, I think it would look great as a panoramic, cropped right after the rocks with just a little grass showing. I like the movement of the train!

Should have a touch less fore ground and a touch more above the train. Nice saturation. Looks like a CP train!

I appreaciate the comments as I am new to digital images and editing, which is why I posted in the critique forum The only way a person can get better is to get rid of the ego and listen.

Here are two different crops and I played around with colour ect.

The rocks do have a blueish tone to them althought playing with the photograph makes them bluer

traina1.jpg

trainb1.jpg

Well trying hard to make something of the photograph :wink:

I like the cropped version better. It might be worth a try to see if you can get rid of the red object on the left hand side by cloning it out. I think this crop is much more powerful, really focuses on the train and the distance it has to travel. You are absolutely right, you have to but the ego aside and just listen and learn. That said, nearly everyone is going to have a different take, and sometimes you just have to do what you as the artist feels is right :) I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Crop #1 :thumbsup:

Definately like the crop on the second pic. I have the problem with too much green sometimes--just like your blue. An experienced editor can fix that right up. I love the pic though.

Most reactions

Back