Train Graffiti. C&C Welcome!

BTilson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3080613291_7a060796c0_o.jpg

C&C is welcome, both on the photo and the PP. Thanks!

Good job, except i noticed the tracks are blue. Did you do that on purpose or did you not even notice that? or was there a blue light behind the train?(you never know)

Yeah, I knew it was there. It was a result of odd daylight reflecting off of the tracks plus my PP'ing. I toned it down quite a bit, you should've seen it before I burned out the blue tracks. They were neon! :p

For me, it's a little dark. Also, since it's a "train" graffiti shot, and not just a graffiti shot, having more of the train car in the shot should give it more of a feel, giving the viewer a perspective of, well, a "train" graffiti shot.

That is indeed a very good point. Thanks for the input. I tried to brighten it up a bit, but it seemed to throw the contrast all out of whack when I did that.

I am a newb here but I say it looks good, I agree though that showing more train would be a good thing, it kinda looks like a wall at first. The colors are very vibrant though. As for people saying its dark, I like that about it, train yards are usually dark and scary places the lighting kinda reflects that, and the vignetting fits great.

Thanks TW! I personally like the dark effect too. It was a fun shot to PP.

my dad works for a railroad there are some cars out there that got some really nice murals painted on them. I really like this one the graffiti is really nice and colorful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back