Train Project

fraggleroxer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
im working on a photoshop project for school (media class). we have to combine 3 pictures into one... please tell me what u think. do u think i pulled it off?
Image1
train1.jpg

Image2
train2.jpg
]
Image3
train3.jpg

Final (linkage)

http://www.s95003690.onlinehome.us/train.jpg

yeah i spose but I dont really see what your gaining from combining them and theres quite alot of distortion in the middle between the junction and the path.

tmpadmin said:
You would be better off taking a few photos of a stationary train.

exactly. It's impossible to get a "panorama" of a moving subject :)

well, i got an A on it, because everyone else in my class is not very creative....but, ya i should fix it up

anton980 said:
mentos_007 said:

Sounds like a challenge! :) Besides, fraggleroxer's panorama looks nice except for said few glitches!

<G. Baily>Whatta know about that!? </G. Baily> I does look nice!

mentos_007 said:
tmpadmin said:

Actually it would have been an interesting panorama to show a long stretch of train (say 5 or 10 cars) with each car sitting at exactly the same spot in a train crossing...

heh it would be but it may be possible with... continous shooting... hmmm I have to try it :D

walter23 said:
mentos_007 said:
tmpadmin said:

Actually it would have been an interesting panorama to show a long stretch of train (say 5 or 10 cars) with each car sitting at exactly the same spot in a train crossing...

thats what it was...the camera was at the same spot

fraggleroxer said:
thats what it was...the camera was at the same spot

Oh yeah, you're right. I didn't even notice because the third was tilted a bit and the final panorama doesn't show foreground details.. If you could find a sneaky way to have the same foreground repeating along the length of the train I bet that would look cool...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back