Train Station near sundown

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I know your not supposed to shoot INTO the sun, but hey rules are to be broken right...

_MG_0044.jpg

_MG_0050.jpg

_MG_0021.jpg

Yes, rules definitely are there to be broken to prove they are rules in the first place! And you did really well and I LOVE that first photo here! When a station looks as photogenic as this one (PALM TREES :shock: I mean... gulp! PALM TREES on the side of train tracks!) and the sun "paints" the rails in this manner, you just HAVE to shoot against the rules!

Though I am now torn between the first and the second ... I like the "dipped into gold"-character of the second and the backlit hair of the person walking there plus the "golden platform" VERRRRY much, too!!!

The first one is my fav, i love the (almost) sillouette of the man on the platform and the colours are beautiful,, but all 3 are great, good stuff
Luke

yep first one for me as well

Yeah, first one's fantastic...you couldn't put a date on that just looking at it if you tried

Props. BA shots! Really really like them. Thor just curious what kind of camera ur using and lens. Thanks keep em comming

just a canon DSLR and a tamron 28-75 2.8 ldxrdi etc.....

I'm almost always using that lens, or the 50mm

I'm always shooting manual, or AV mode with spot metering

love #1!!! wonderfully exposed... love the details in the foreground :)
thanks for sharing
mansi

Most reactions

Back