Train tracks

Dcrymes84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys i was over my grandmas today getting some stuff for my dad he ordered and she has some train tracks over behind her house and i had my camera so i took a few shots she thought i was stupid standing in the middle of the tracks, anyways here they are c&c is welcome

Pic #1
bwtraintracks.jpg

Pic #2
bwtraintracks2.jpg

Pic #3
bwtraintracks3.jpg

My iso was set on 400, i didnt have my tripod i took it by hand

anyone wanna comment ?

Last edited:
cool pics i just read that when you have straight lines in your photos i.e. train tracks, roads, sidewalks, fences,etc. a good composition to try is framing the lines to go from corner to corner. i havent tried it yet but just thought id throw id out there as something to try.

cool pics i just read that when you have straight lines in your photos i.e. train tracks, roads, sidewalks, fences,etc. a good composition to try is framing the lines to go from corner to corner. i havent tried it yet but just thought id throw id out there as something to try.

Im a newbie at this stuff could u tell me in stupid what framing is. Is it a boarder around the pic ? or a diffrent kind of framing. Sorry if this is a stupid question but Im new and i have no clue what ur talking about.

just compose your photo so that the train track go from the bottom left corner to the top right corner. ill see if i cand find an example. like i said i never tried it before but it sounds like it might be interesting.

cool yea see if u can find an example it would be a big help thanks again for the tips and comments

hey no prob man im gonna try to get another shot like that while im out today and i'll repost tonight please keep looking back

The first one is pretty good. I would do nothing to it.

Though the example pic might be interesting to try and duplicate (it did not do much for me--though I understand it's only an example), I feel you show the use of perspective more in yours.

Keep shooting!!!

Thank you for the comment

Most reactions

Back