Train!

TylerxE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First off, hi everyone I'm new here! This looked like a pretty good online photography community so I figured I might as well join. I'm just starting to get into photography as more of an art form and less of the point and shoot stuff. I'm open to any tips at all, I'm really into film right now, I love the darkroom. This was taken with a Pentax K1000.

3991907826_0d0506728c.jpg

Yea, I know it's crooked but I like it that way..;)

nice shot! Wish it didnt have that blur tho.

i dunno, i think the flaws really add to the character. makes me believe it was a picture taken in the early 1900's. i love it. :D

This is why B&W still gets used. It's perfect for the shot here. As Chammer said, it adds an antiquity to the picture.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I like it, but that triangular white section in the bottom left is hugely distracting. My eye keeps getting drawn down to it and away from the picture.

Also, I would have preferred the camera being panned slightly to the left to avoid getting the chain link fence in the shot. The fence makes it feel less....old and authentic for some reason.

Welcome to the forums btw!
I see the rusticness of little flaws to give personality. like noise on an old LP record.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back