Trains and people just don't get along

I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be rolling through either that much snow or a platform at speed!

I would think people looking that way seeing the train and snow shower coming it would click to move back away.Duh.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” ― George Carlin

The last person standing close to who ever did the video took a couple steps back as thats going to make a huge difference. When in doubt, run ask questions later.

I beat ya by a day - Snow? What Snow?

But yours is a longer video.
I'm not sure the train was stopping at that station, and trains can't slow down like cars can when they see snow they don't expect.

Last edited:
I beat ya by a day - Snow? What Snow?

But yours is a longer video.
I'm not sure the train was stopping at that station, and trains can't slow down like cars can.
Kirk Douglas: "Mine hit the ground first."
John Wayne: "Mine was taller."

From
"The War Wagon"
John Wayne Avitar.jpeg

...I'm not sure the train was stopping at that station, and trains can't slow down like cars can when they see snow they don't expect.
Stopping or not stopping, that's an unrestricted platform (nothing separating the public from the tracks); he should be proceeding through there at <15mph, with bell sounding. He should have prefaced his entry with a - - . - on the horn as well.

Yeah....he seemed to pretty much be hauling a** through the station...seemed kind of dangerous to me.

Most reactions

Back