Tranquility

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally got one ready to go!!! I don't know if it's the best choice I could have made but I took this the other morning down at the local marina. Froze my but off but I am really quite happy with the shots I got so it was worth it. Anyway I finally wewnt all the way through production editing and readied this one for a 20x30" poster print. Hopefully my interpolation and color convertions work out ok in the end. I can't wait to get one back that I can hang on the wall. What do you think? Tranquility is what I was experiencing at the time (well other than frostbite anyway) so thats where the title came from. Think this is good enough to offer for sale? Even if not I'm happy, even though everyone has a shot like this somewhere, but this one is mine!

small version . . .

lakeprint1.jpg

ps- also the text spacing was fixed in the final version :oops:

I like it!!! I have an idea for one of those too but I still haven't found the shot to go with it. I have it in my mind but just can't seem to find the occurrence in nature (But I know it exists). What is your next step? Do you pitch this to Successories or someone else?

I love this image. Great colors and composition. I could certainly see this image selling well!

Thanks so much for the compliments everyone I feel even more inspired now :wink:

Anyway I'm thinking I will keep this one for personal sale right now. Eventually I'll have it avail for purchase on my site, and people who know me ect. I've been working on a deal with a local shop here in my new home town of Port Washington on possibly selling some more of these when I have a bit more selection so thats a possibility as well.

First test prints should be done today. I'm going to have a guy at work run a couple on our big color lasers and I am going to send some out to pro-finishers so I can figure out quality-vs-price issues ect. As soon as I have the numbers back and a decision made I'll let anyone interested know what the deali-o is :wink:

Thanks again, REALLY! I will definately have some more like this one coming 8)

Most reactions

Back