trash the bridesmaid dress (10 pics)

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was fun. But I forgot my reflector :grumpy: But it was pouring most of the day I know it still would have helped for some but I got some that I was ok with for now. I was soaked and muddy too - they should really call it 'trash the photographer'!

Obviously some of them, the dress is not trashed yet - it takes some time to get it trashed, though, if you don't fake it. :)

She chose the boots with the party socks - they're her pics! Please ignore the name on them - it has to stay there for now. :)
window2rad.jpg

windowrad.jpg

sunshinerad.jpg

inbuildlingsbrad.jpg

grass2rad.jpg

puddlerad.jpg

seriousrad.jpg

tiltedlightrad.jpg

groundrad.jpg

rainwindowrad.jpg

I need to figure out how to get the yellow out. But I wanted to share them now. :)

Holy CRAP... I love your pictures !! I love the post proccessing you did. The poses are kick ass... Nice!!! Yeaaaa you got to do a trash the dress. Thats awesome !! I want to do another one. You have inspired me.

Holy CRAP... I love your pictures !! I love the post proccessing you did. The poses are kick ass... Nice!!! Yeaaaa you got to do a trash the dress. Thats awesome !! I want to do another one. You have inspired me.

Well, thanks! :) What's funny is, you are the one that made me want to do one! LOL. I can't wait to do another one. The girl in the pics is a photographer actually and she wants to do some of me. I said - I'm on this side of the camera for a reason, whaddaya? nuts?!?! :D

Well, thanks! :) What's funny is, you are the one that made me want to do one! LOL. I can't wait to do another one. The girl in the pics is a photographer actually and she wants to do some of me. I said - I'm on this side of the camera for a reason, whaddaya? nuts?!?! :D

Whatever !! You would be hot ! .. Its a lot of fun isnt it??

Wow she is absolutely stunning, and the pics are top notch. I also love the poses, especially when the mascara starts to run. Very, very, very nice!!! :)

Whatever !! You would be hot ! .. Its a lot of fun isnt it??

LOL I'm thinking about it. I was married 6 years ago so I don't know if it would be strange to drag my actual wedding dress out, ha. But I have been a bridesmaid 6 times! So I might have somehting ot play with. :) If I get up the guts I will post a few. I told her if I do it I get to see them first AND I get to edit them! haha.
Yes it was MUCH fun. A few are not as focused as I would like them to be because I had to take the pic quick when I want under cover. But it's ok. She likes them just fine. :)

Wow she is absolutely stunning, and the pics are top notch. I also love the poses, especially when the mascara starts to run. Very, very, very nice!!! :)

That poor girl with her makeup too! It was burning her eyes like crazy. And the running wasn't intentional, the rain got on it and it was EVERYWHERE! Picture wise though, I'm glad it wasn't waterproof. :)

Thanks so much for the comments. :)

My fiance won't buy any mascara that isn't waterproof. She is always complaining that there isn't much of a selection, but we live in Florida, you can't guarentee that its not going to rain. I am like, whatever! LOL. ;)

She looks like someone from a horror movies...in the photos anyway.

Thanks Heip. :)

CrazyAva - I was DYING to do this, :) And YAY! I get to do it again but I have to wait til October. :( :)

Wow Kathi, am I ever proud of you! Fantastic job on the photos!!

The yellow skin tone actually works quite well in this series. But if you wanted to change that, shoot in RAW and adjust the white balance before saving them to JPG. Or if you want to change it in JPG, use the Hue/Saturation mask and reduce the saturation percentage in the Yellow channel.

I really like the focus and sharpness in these. You used the lighting and setting very well.

Great series! :thumbup: :)

NJ

Wow Kathi, am I ever proud of you! Fantastic job on the photos!!

The yellow skin tone actually works quite well in this series. But if you wanted to change that, shoot in RAW and adjust the white balance before saving them to JPG. Or if you want to change it in JPG, use the Hue/Saturation mask and reduce the saturation percentage in the Yellow channel.

I really like the focus and sharpness in these. You used the lighting and setting very well.

Great series! :thumbup: :)

NJ

AWe thanks so much. I did mess arounf with the yellow some in these and #11 is the only one that worked better like that. All the others seemed to lose something. These were with my brand new 50mm f1.8. Everyone was right! I LOVE IT! :)

Most reactions

Back