trash the bridesmaid dress (10 pics)

Cool photos Kathi. I actually like the boots she is wearing alot. It really makes the shots different and gives it style!!!!!

These are such great pictures.
#2 and #5 are my favorites. I love the rain dripping off her hair in #2.

How I would love to do pictures like this... on either side of the camera. Except 1. I'm not married yet and 2. my friend that just did get married would NEVER do this in her wedding dress (party poopers).
However, we did order some bridesmaids dresses in a hideous pink color off ebay to see if the style would suit all the bridesmaids.
Perhaps we'll have to get our moneys worth out of them :D

Cool photos Kathi. I actually like the boots she is wearing alot. It really makes the shots different and gives it style!!!!!

Thanks. :) That was all her doing. She has a very unique style about her. She was very easy to work with! It helped a lot. :)

These are such great pictures.
#2 and #5 are my favorites. I love the rain dripping off her hair in #2.

How I would love to do pictures like this... on either side of the camera. Except 1. I'm not married yet and 2. my friend that just did get married would NEVER do this in her wedding dress (party poopers).
However, we did order some bridesmaids dresses in a hideous pink color off ebay to see if the style would suit all the bridesmaids.
Perhaps we'll have to get our moneys worth out of them :D

Thanks so much for the comments. :) I loved taking these. It was a lot of fun. I did have trouble finding a lpace to stay under cover through the rain to the camera wouldn't get wet but all in all it turned out ok.
We considered going to a thrift store to buy an actual wedding dress but then thought better of it - a girl might need those dresses at the store to get married in, ya know?

So we settled for bridesmaid dress and it must be ok because I have another job doing this in October for a bridesmaid. And now a girl that saw them wants to do it with her prom dress. I told her, you're not 18 yet... call me when your parents wont KILL me for ruining the dress they just paid 300 bucks for! LOL

Have fun if you get the chance though!

My favorite is 5, I love how she flows with all of the plants. Great composition

Thanks, I owe a LOT of this series working out to the location! It was fabulous! Like it was made for us that day. And we literally just found it hiding in the woods in the park. I should have taken a picture of the location itself just to show you guys.
Apparently it used ot be a three level wading pool, one pool would run into another like a fountain, but it was a ll made of stone and too many injuries so they closed it a long time ago and it's all overgrown. It was creepy like Blair Witch stuff or something. I have to think of another reason to go back.
Next time though, I'm thinking of something contrating the area - like bright happy colors in that dismal, dark place. We'll see. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back