Trash the Dress / Set One. C&C

littlesandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sandraleephotography.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I have three bookings in the next week for Trash the Dress sessions and another woman gave me her contacts while doing this one this evening to contact her because she'd "Just love to get her dress dirty". All natural light because I have no other light sources right now. Shot around 7:00pm in Torbay, Newfoundland. Be gentle, it's my first outdoor semi-pro shoot.

Watermark18.jpg

watermark8.jpg

Watermark7.jpg

Watermark6.jpg

Watermark2.jpg

Watermark22.jpg

Great stuff. No need to preface about the natural light. That soft light works wonderful with the setting, and the model's pale skin tone.

Love the contrast between the dress and models skin tone along with the red lipstick which pops out at you! Very nice work.

Nice work. I particularly like #2.
Don't crop #4, just clone out the legs. I'm Looking forward to your other sessions.

Very nice job indeed. As others have mentioned, the contrast is great. Hard to pick a favorite.

2 and 4 for me !!! I love the black dress idea, its different and edgy !!!

Forget the shots, check out that dress it's awesome. Very different. Says a lot about the personality of the bride, I think I'm in love.

I kid about the shots. They are stunning. Not too much a fan of #5 because it looks clear that neither party has any intention of kissing. :lol:
#1 and 2 are by far my favourite, I personally think #4 could benefit from the camera being more level with the model, but I understand the phobia of the wet.

very nice!

in #6 (and #4) her tan lines are a bit distracting to my eye (less noticeable in the others). i don't know if that is something she and/or you would like to disguise, or just leave as is...

Very good photos. The only problem I saw was on #3. Her elbow looks hyper flexed. That's very common on this pose. Just have the model straighten out her elbow. It will feel strange to her, but look better. The black dress worked great, but I'll you had a big dry cleaning bill.

Have Fun,
Jeff

Forget the shots, check out that dress it's awesome. Very different. Says a lot about the personality of the bride, I think I'm in love.

I kid about the shots. They are stunning. Not too much a fan of #5 because it looks clear that neither party has any intention of kissing. :lol:
#1 and 2 are by far my favourite, I personally think #4 could benefit from the camera being more level with the model, but I understand the phobia of the wet.

There are a few shots level to the water, but she was laughing wayyyy too much at me getting my bottom wet and I was laughing at her laughing and I just ended up tits up in the water, this one was the best of the bunch ha ha ha.

Thanks for all the C&C! Jeff in regards to the hyperflexed elbow, I did notice that in a few of my pictures and it's a bit distracting but I'll keep it in mind for the next trash the dress shoot I do (which Is tomorrow! then one on sunday and another on tuesday!!!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back