Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Makes a change from all those dresses. I got up early one morning - not likely to happen again in a hurry.

1498471915_a135200d93_o.jpg

Un-trashable

technically
mebbe the mud bank has a slightly blue tinge and the slight blow out of the second boat hull.

Like the morning sunlight, gives a warm glow to all that bare wood, loads of detail, nice composition of this front boat capturing nearly all of it, but plenty of other interest, I dont think it would work half as well if that front boat mast was vertical, the frame is filled with....stuff

Like I said, un-trashable unless you don't like boats..or...something
I dunno
somebody else trash this photo...I'm not mad or bad enough:grumpy:

I wouldn't worry too much about the 'trash the image' bit, just seeking ever more creative ways of encouraging feedback.

At one level, I really don't like boats, but that only applies when someone asks me to get on whilst it's moving and over water. On the other hand they make such great subjects with all those reflections off the water and their endless fiddly bits to point a camera at.

I think the blue tinge is a reflection of the sky on the wet mud, it just shows up more I think because of the warm light on other parts of the image. I do like the way that the line of boats leads your eye from front to back of the image, the line of mud and that mast then brings it back forward again.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back