www.shotbychristina.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. Dirty Laundry

2. After The Fire

3. Pink Room With A View

C&C appreciated. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
my favorite is the second one. i dont care for the thing in the middle on the top.

Nice trashy series! My pick would be the first one. Great subject and even cooler post-processing (which I've seen you apply to a few of your recent photos). Can you share your settings (including flash, if any)?

Last edited:
Definitely prefer the first one of the series. #2 is interesting, but not spectacular, and in #3, the slightly skewed perspective bothers me. Those points aside, I love this sort of photography, and think you've done an excellent job on the post. Keep up the great work.

~John

Love the first one...nice 'gritty' feel to it, and the mix of colours is so interesting

my favorite is the second one. i dont care for the thing in the middle on the top.

Thanks. The thing in the middle is actually part of the roof.

Good use of HDR.

How'd you find these spots?

Thanks Parkerman. All 3 pictures were taken within a block of each other.

Nice trashy series! My pick would be the first one. Great subject and even cooler post-processing (which I've seen you apply to a few of your recent photos). Can you share your settings (including flash, if any)?

Thanks Invisible! PM sent.

Definitely prefer the first one of the series. #2 is interesting, but not spectacular, and in #3, the slightly skewed perspective bothers me. Those points aside, I love this sort of photography, and think you've done an excellent job on the post. Keep up the great work.

~John

Thank you John!

Love the first one...nice 'gritty' feel to it, and the mix of colours is so interesting

Thanks Anty! It's amazing that these places have just been left like this - for years!

I missed these. Great series. The first one is the best of the lot IMO.

The last shot reminds me of a study conducted on colors I read/heard several years ago. While in the short term, Pink soothes the troubled soul, continued exposure will have the opposite effect and just drive you mad.

It's great to see how you are managing to use that new lens. Keep it up.

oh I love that first one, not very esperienced in this kind of photography, so cant really give you c and c, apart from that I like them :)

I missed these. Great series. The first one is the best of the lot IMO.

The last shot reminds me of a study conducted on colors I read/heard several years ago. While in the short term, Pink soothes the troubled soul, continued exposure will have the opposite effect and just drive you mad.

It's great to see how you are managing to use that new lens. Keep it up.

Thanks K!

oh I love that first one, not very esperienced in this kind of photography, so cant really give you c and c, apart from that I like them :)

Thank you Rachel.

Hello Mia
interesting pictures. good work getting in there and making some documentary. i like the colors as well.

Best,
Matt

Wow, Miss. What a cool find. You captured these well. Oh ,how I could roam these places for days. Nicely done.

#1 for me, a great location all in all. I'd love to get in an abouts some derelict buildings before they're torn down, it's a dangerous business though. I take it you didn't put yourself in harms way getting these?

Most reactions

Back