lamar328

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gavinf.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,
Although not as a profession, I am taking photo's while traveling around the world. If there's a more ideal group for me to be getting c&c from, than please let me know.

Here's a few I've taken recently.

DSC_4762_web.jpg

DSC_4791_web.jpg

DSC_4837_web.jpg

DSC_8676_web.jpg

DSC_8678_web.jpg

Could always post it in the General Gallery.

I really like number 5, but I want to see a little bit more of the foreground.. Did you add a vignette to this one? The top left seems a little dark as well. If so Id pull it back a bit, if not, maybe lighten it up some in those areas.

the foggy ones are awesome

Could always post it in the General Gallery.

I really like number 5, but I want to see a little bit more of the foreground.. Did you add a vignette to this one? The top left seems a little dark as well. If so Id pull it back a bit, if not, maybe lighten it up some in those areas.

hey thanks for the comments guys.

Also, J-digg, all natural lighting. I'll lighten up the top-left a bit and see what it looks like. Thanks though!

oh, I love these.
The first is incredible...so Asian)

but I guess the dimension is strange, you somhow made the photots longer in height?

the first one and the ones of the mystic woods are awesome! it's not easy to capture that well :)

love the foggy ones...gives a certain look to it.

the first one and the ones of the mystic woods are awesome! it's not easy to capture that well :)

oh, I love these.
The first is incredible...so Asian)

but I guess the dimension is strange, you somhow made the photots longer in height?

Thanks everyone!

For SusanMart, what did you mean about the dimension being strange? O kept the original dimensions and then scaled down the image to fit on the net. Thanks for the complement :)

You have captured all the sharp and also cool photos. I like it dude. I think that You have to used best lance. So You have collected those good photos. I hope that You will come with also few more photos.

You have captured all the sharp and also cool photos. I like it dude. I think that You have to used best lance. So You have collected those good photos. I hope that You will come with also few more photos.

Eya Sam, or Paul..

Thanks a ton for the compliment! I've got tons of great photo's which I'm so excited to edit a bit and print off.
You have any photo's online?

If you want to catch some more of mine, check out any of these sites:

Gavin Firkser - I haven't updated in soooo long!
Flickr: g_firkser's Photostream
Flickr: Gavin Firkser's Photostream

cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back