Travel shots

shents

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought I would start this thread for people to post pics of place's all over the world from the beautiful to the bizarre,

Last edited:
I took This photo on some rocks in Thailand Yanui beach where the tsunami hit :(

I took this with my iphone through the instagram app, it's slightly off centre because of some paint splattered on rocks, My camera had packed up this trip!, Thank the lord for camera phone's

$IMG_2360.JPG

$2871_166108385315_700015315_6606218_96824_n.jpg

This was taken in Agra India in one of the temple's corridor's surrounding the TAJ MAHAL, I liked the look of it, All my photo's have been taken with an ordinary compact, This is an example as why I have joined this site to learn, and to get involved with the dslr community!! So many amazing places I have been and great shots missed that is about to change!

This shot I found on Instagram I'm not sure who took the photo, But what a truly amazing shot!

You will soon find that this site frowns on people posting pictures to which they do NOT own the copyright. You may post a link to this picture, but you cannot post the picture itself.

rlemert said:
You will soon find that this site frowns on people posting pictures to which they do NOT own the copyright. You may post a link to this picture, but you cannot post the picture itself.

Thanks will do am on my iPhone at the moment will do so tomorrow, I did write that it wasn't taken by me I tried to look for the photographers name But was unsuccessful, also I just noticed you must have reported it with out giving me the chance to post a link?!

Last edited:
Tomorrow will be fine. You need to click on Go Advanced and scroll down and click on > Manage Attachments. When that dialog box opens hover your cursor over the upper right corner of the photos(s) on the bottom row, and click on the X that appears to delete.

TPF is a US based forum.

Consequently, US copyright law applies, and the US is one of 160+ signatory countries of the Berne Convention (since 1886), an international agreement governing copyright.
US copyright law is found here - U.S. Copyright Office

In the Fair Use 'fact sheet' (FL-102) on the copyright.gov web site, they note that:
The distinction between what is fair use and what is infringement in a particular case will not always be clear or easily defined. There is no specific number of words, lines, or notes that may safely be taken without permission. Acknowledging the source of the copyrighted material does not substitute for obtaining permission.

Additionally, one has to consider the US - Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (OCILLA).

Thanks

Back to the topic in hand, Who has some, shot's of asia?

570_ManavgatMündungStrand von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

Outside a café on a Turkish beach

(Shents, you realise I moved your "Let's share your pics..."-thread to the Photo Themes? This is the place for such threads to be, where we simply share photos that are about a certain theme, ok?)

LaFoto said:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tpf_lafoto/4864360222/
570_ManavgatMündungStrand von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

Outside a café on a Turkish beach

(Shents, you realise I moved your "Let's share your pics..."-thread to the Photo Themes? This is the place for such threads to be, where we simply share photos that are about a certain theme, ok?)

Aw that's really kind of you I'm new to the site and have been making a few mistakes and struggling navigating the forum, thank you :)

Ah, shents, you might actually recognise where on my travels I took this photo (not that it is any interesting as to "story telling" or "visual appeal" or whatever, but I was travelling when I took it ;))

SirFrancisDrake.jpg

LaFoto said:
Ah, shents, you might actually recognise where on my travels I took this photo (not that it is any interesting as to "story telling" or "visual appeal" or whatever, but I was travelling when I took it ;))

Wow you been been here!! This statue is sir Francis drake :) I see your a translator I'm just learning mandarin!! I'm learning 4 phrases a week so I can take it in it seems to be working, how any languages do you speak? I love learning diff languages I can speak a little Hebrew but ill never use it, Kelly

$DSC_0383.jpg$DSC_0829-Edit.jpg$PlanesAtStMaarten.jpg
$DSC_3898.jpg$rainbow-preview.jpg

Top three are from a cruise I went on earlier this year - Grand Turk Island / St. John, USVI / St. Maarten (the famous Maho Beach that is quite directly behind an airport).
Bottom two are from the Grand Canyon, which I visited for the first time in September. And I got to see a rainbow over it... was quite awe-inspiring.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back