Travel shots

Lovely light you had when you were there, Bob!
I know this is not "Visual Echo", but your photos from Venice made me think of my photos from Venice from when I was there, and this still is one of my favourites from that day (it's been up here elsewhere before, I know):

247_Venedig_LaGondola von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

And further "echoing" your photo, as to people shots taken there, I've always like this one quite a bit:

249_Venedig_Gondoliere von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

Those shots of Venice are awesome, along with the rest of them. The whole reason I'm trying to learn as much as I can here is because of my travels. These shots are really an inspiration.

I'll post my favorite. Probably a number of things technically incorrect about it but it's more about the trip I took and where I was when I got the shot.

Mike-Florencesunset.jpg

Florence at sunset.

View attachment 29036View attachment 29039View attachment 29040
View attachment 29037View attachment 29038

Top three are from a cruise I went on earlier this year - Grand Turk Island / St. John, USVI / St. Maarten (the famous Maho Beach that is quite directly behind an airport).
Bottom two are from the Grand Canyon, which I visited for the first time in September. And I got to see a rainbow over it... was quite awe-inspiring.

I love that shot with the plane's over the beach wicked!

Swamp tour. New Orleans, Louisiana. U.S.A.

$Wally Gator-L.jpg

Lovely light you had when you were there, Bob!
I know this is not "Visual Echo", but your photos from Venice made me think of my photos from Venice from when I was there, and this still is one of my favourites from that day (it's been up here elsewhere before, I know):

247_Venedig_LaGondola von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

And further "echoing" your photo, as to people shots taken there, I've always like this one quite a bit:

249_Venedig_Gondoliere von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

Hey I Love the gondala shot, When I go to china could you advise me on anything to take I will have a cam and a zoom lense, filters I have no idea whats what I cant wait to learn .. kelly

Ah no, these two were in a different hotel - and now that I think back, I realise that theirs was on Canale Grande, not on Rialto Bridge... hoping I get things right in my memory:

262_Venedig_HotelMarconi von Corinna-Fotos auf Flickr

New Zealand 2011

Mt. Cook Panorama by R3d Baron, on Flickr

Great Barrier Reef 2011

Sunset Over The Great Barrier Reef by R3d Baron, on Flickr

Istanbul 2012

Hagia Sophia Sunset Panorama by R3d Baron, on Flickr

Santorini, Greece 2012

Sail Cruise 1 by R3d Baron, on Flickr

London 2012

Big Ben Goodyear Blimp - WB Edit by R3d Baron, on Flickr

Mutawintji National Park, Australia 2012

Caravan by R3d Baron, on Flickr

I love all these my lil entries are taken from a piddly sony cyber shot suuuuch an amateur :).. I get my nikon d5100 chrimbo!.. I hope I can get some wonderful shots like you have captured!

Right I have posted these on a diff thread but they actually could be here ALSO, they are poor quality shots of some places I have been please bare in mind they are NOT taken on a flashy cam a measly sony cyber shot! But I like them, Im not proclaiming to be anything just other then a complete amateur on a crappy camera I love anything art

Roll on christmas I get my nikon d5100!!!!

Here goes

Amsterdam

View attachment 29332

India Agra, temple

View attachment 29333View attachment 29334

These were taken in Marrakech Morocco

View attachment 29335

Most reactions

Back