Website
www.antonimation.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does this do anything for anyone?
vetka.jpg

Thanks!

Anton

I keep looking at the red tree in the background - it's very very red.
Also I can't really see much of the branch - everything on it is very small and delicate and mind lend itself to being photographed a bit closer. maybe.
But the sky is absolutely gorgeous and the plant looks great set against it.

Yes, you're right... that red tree is really distracting. Actually, the reason I even took this photo is because I liked the symmetrical quality of it plus the difference in color between the trees in the background. :) Well, thanks for opening my eyes to the distraction :)

I like this shot, its not breathtakingly amazing, but youve got a good shot here, a nice blue sky, its been framed by the flowers, and some nice colours...Keep em comming Anton :)

I don't mind the red tree in the background at all, personally I even like it, like the way the distant trees frame the twig, like the twig against the blue of the sky ... but am very distracted by all the totally blurred foreground twigs. But maybe some creative cropping can already help this?

LaFoto said:
... but am very distracted by all the totally blurred foreground twigs.

Ahh, I actually like it quite a bit - I thought it created a perfect natural frame and it adds a lot of depth to the image...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back