No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For your comments..

4377202531_911737c57d_b.jpg

thanks,..

I like it a lot. Cool image.

Can you create "fake water images"? If so: how?

And "serene" is the word that springs to mind immediately.
The green is very deeply saturated. Did you add to the saturation?

Can you create "fake water images"? If so: how?

And "serene" is the word that springs to mind immediately.
The green is very deeply saturated. Did you add to the saturation?

I downloaded a trial version of a plug-in called "Flood" - Tried it on a couple of shots and I like this one the best, however, let the trial version expire as I just couldn't see a practical use for it... I just like how this one shot turned out....

thanks,

I was thinking the water was added in post too. ACDsee Pro has this as a special effect built in. I was thinking I wouldn't know when I would use it, but it's there if I do!

This turned out pretty good though. I have played with the effect a few times, but not on any images where it looks good.

It doesn't look too bad but the reflections of the tree and tractor just don't make sense.

Although most people would find it boring, I like this image when I crop all but the normal part of the image.

It doesn't look too bad but the reflections of the tree and tractor just don't make sense.

Although most people would find it boring, I like this image when I crop all but the normal part of the image.

Feel free to play with it and give me an example - I'd like to see what you're thinking.. :thumbup:

Not editing software on this computer...

I'm just cropping it by moving the photo to the edge of the window :) Basically cropped to just over the darker area of green so that it leaves an amount of green a bit less than 1/4 the amount of sky in height.

Most reactions

Back