Tree

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...Couldn't think of a better title.

IMG_6095-resized.jpg

Pretty high contrast - I know. I like it though.

I've been tossing this one around for a while, just decided to do something with it.

C&C is always welcome.

haha whats a picture without feedback, im the same way, haha, its a nice picture, i like how the background is all whited out, cool contrast on it for sure.

Thanks.

For some reason I've really been liking high contrast black & whites lately... Maybe it's just a phase.

Did you print this with a filter or is the contrast naturally this high? it looks great im just curious

I really like this picture. I'm all about the high contrast black and white, it really brings out the texture of the tree bark.

Thanks guys!

Did you print this with a filter or is the contrast naturally this high? it looks great im just curious
No filters were used, the sky was pretty much completely blown out (exposed for the tree) from the beginning. I blew out what little of the sky that wasn't already gone in Lightroom. Boosted the blacks and contrast. Cloned out a few stray twigs.

I really like this picture. I'm all about the high contrast black and white, it really brings out the texture of the tree bark.

I agree, that's exactly what I wanted to do - bring out as much of the texture as I could.
I wanted it to be just BLACK and WHITE, as few midtones as possible.

Glad all of you liked it.

Most reactions

Back