Tribute to Subaru- colored pencil drawing.

Jrmdb3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well ladies and gents, finally finished it!!!
I think it turned out great and definately one of my best drawings up to date.
All done in colored pencil. Hope you like it!
Enjoy!
P1060021.jpg

P1060022.jpg

P1060023.jpg

P1060024.jpg

C&C:D

That is amazing, and very well done.. I love your tones and shadows.. You're very talented, and I hope you don't squander it..

Thank you both very much. Being only 17, I feel I have much to learn and can greatly expand on my talent within the years to come. I love to draw, but honestly don't see it as being my profession. I'll keep it close to my life, however, as a hobby!

I have several family members that are paint artists, mostly barns and such, but your talent is evident, and You should use what God gave you..

Well done. I see you are using grid work, there is nothing wrong with that but it can be restrictive when it comes down to working on original concepts.

I am using art. I'll always be using it. It will always be a hobby. And i don't see it as 'God gave me' anything. Got it from my momma! Haha. Sorry, non-religious person here. Not discriminating against anyone or any religion, just telling you i'm not religious, that is all!
Thanks again!

If you are curious....

a concept I was working on back in 2005

line art for (New Bel-Air concept) car
620940.gif

624127.jpg

(GT class endurance racer mock up of same concept)
scan0020.jpg

I redid the front in 07 and I have still yet to redraw the GT mock up but you get what I mean

Looking good. you should finish it up!

Looking good. you should finish it up!

I should, but with the economy crash and us automaker issues I find I lack the motivation. I do have it pretty much finnished, all but the interior. If in the years to come the economy looks like it'll pick up I'll pitch it to GM, but as it stands now I doubt they'll buy the concept.

Sounds like a plan!

Most reactions

Back