Tried Canon 5D2

Fart noises would be cool. They should do that.

I could just imagine that at Presidential press conferences....:lol:
Isn't that the sound Nikon makes? I could have swore I read that somewhere... :lol::lmao:

They do... but only in the general direction of smart-ass Canon users (ala Monty Python)... LOL

"Ah Faht in yo jeneral deerekshun!" OMG.. ok I am going back to work now!

One other question. When trying the camera I noticed my nose hitting the LCD screen and leaving a smudge. I know I will use the view finder 100% of the time in taking photos. Is there a way to extend the view finder so my nose will not hit the screen? I know plastic surgery might help. :mrgreen:
They sell a 15mm eyepiece extender that corrects this problem. Should come included for $2700. :grumpy:

You have got to be kidding, right? You are making a decision to purchase a camera based on it's SOUND???

Uhhmm... ok, I am going to move on to the next thread before I say something funny or not so funny. :)

Yes I am kidding. It won't stop me from buying it.

One other question. When trying the camera I noticed my nose hitting the LCD screen and leaving a smudge. I know I will use the view finder 100% of the time in taking photos. Is there a way to extend the view finder so my nose will not hit the screen? I know plastic surgery might help. :mrgreen:
I feel your pain...

Most reactions

Back