Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some pics from my tank at home.

4186227274_b1f2c2943a_o.jpg

4185468573_34761684f0_o.jpg

4186227424_c861993f7c_o.jpg

4186227496_203f2f70ff_o.jpg

Not bad, I'll go ahead and comment. I like them, the third and fourth seem kind of bland to me, they don't really draw me in. Your first one is very cool, an abstract feeling to it. The second one is nice, but I don't really like the colors. Your composition on the first two is nice. I don't really like the last two, however.

they that bad?
Yes.

But keep trying and learning.

I actually like #1, but it needs a tighter crop. It's a pretty cool abstract.

#2 is almost there, but blurry, out of focus. But don't be disheartened, shooting into an aquarium isn't the easiest thing. Also, your subjects (fish) are dead center. There is a time and place for centering your subject. The rock on the left is boring, but there seems to be more interesting stuff on the rock to the right. Framing that way might help.
But first work on your focus.

#3 is not focussed well either. maybe crop a little off the top, the dark stuff in particular. The subject could use the headroom, but not that much. Find the nice balance.

#4 similar to above. But here to me, the red stuff at the top seems rather extraneous.

Keep after these shots, nail the focus, and work on composition. Definately interesting subject matter.

:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back