tried something new!

pamcakes

pamcakespics
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

i have never tried editing a photo other than cropping. what do you think about this? i took the original pic with my new nikon D80....i a total newbie at manual photography and editing. but i think this turned out kind of fun!

here's the pic...LOL!

Attachments

• $maggie black pic.jpg
    $maggie black pic.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 110
Ah, so you played with the solarisation options in PS or in the post processing software you use? It is a fun game, isn't it, changing a picture all over.
I remember a time when I still did not use Photoshop but a software that had come along with the flatbed scanner I was using at the time when my sister was here and we played with editing photos we had just taken (with my at the time brandnew digital camera, the Powershot). And we had SUCH fun with our photos and brought out all sorts of different colours in them and tonings and whatnot.

Keep playing with your software like this, it has taught me quite a bit and took away my awe and fear - made me a lot free-er to work on my photos.

thanks lafoto for the comments....you're correct, i just did discover new tools in my photo workshop. it's fun and it definitely takes away the fear factor!
btw, mine mutti war in deutschland gebornen. pardon the poor spelling, i speak german much better than i can write, LOL!

Most reactions

Back