Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2294511060044176181S500x500Q85.jpg

2798313880044176181S500x500Q85.jpg

2964117440044176181S500x500Q85.jpg

2426097230044176181S500x500Q85.jpg

2188224630044176181S500x500Q85.jpg

2719935640044176181S500x500Q85.jpg

I had some sunset/sunrise shots I wanted to include, but can not find them at the moment. Perhaps another time.

i was just there and made some pano's from the same spot at tulum.

#2 is my favorite.

Good pictures :) I used to live in cancun. Now I'm a exchange student in Minnesota.

The ones I like the best are 2 and 5

1 is cool, but I think needs less sky. And the sidewalk seems to be the focus of the shot, and I don't think that is what you want here.

2 is really good, a tough exposure, a polarizer might have helped here.

3 is cool, but the subject needs to be isolated, it blends in with the people and other structures in the background.

4 I like what you were going for here, maybe a bit too much clutter/distraction in the bottom of the pic. I think a full silouette would have been better....totally dark statue and more blue and contrast to the sky.

5 I really like. I love the shallow DOF and you did a really good job pulling out the color here and exposing it in difficult harsh lighting.

6 doesn't do much for me at all.

Nice work overall, keep at it!

1 is cool, but I think needs less sky. And the sidewalk seems to be the focus of the shot, and I don't think that is what you want here.

I hadnt thought of that. My eye catches the light posts through the distance and the subtle amount of color on the limited building to the right. Now that you mention it though the sidewalk is a little too predominant.

2 is really good, a tough exposure, a polarizer might have helped here.
I wished I had had one that day. Perhaps I can apply that through PS though. Would create some more contrast with the sky as well.

3 is cool, but the subject needs to be isolated, it blends in with the people and other structures in the background.
This is where I really need some help on the back end. Layers are confusing to me in PS. I have Elements 4.0 and have struggled to understand how to create and manipulate layers. My guess is that I could blur the back ground more if I could create that layer and probably hit it with some contrast to really emphasize the face more.

4 I like what you were going for here, maybe a bit too much clutter/distraction in the bottom of the pic. I think a full silouette would have been better....totally dark statue and more blue and contrast to the sky.
I have one from the front also, but I can't get satisfied with it. I might try cropping this one some and working on the sky.

5 I really like. I love the shallow DOF and you did a really good job pulling out the color here and exposing it in difficult harsh lighting.
Thanks

6 doesn't do much for me at all.[/quote

I don't know why I like this one. I just found the plan to be interesting and I love the deep purple of it against the wall color.

Nice work overall, keep at it!
Thank you very much for the input. You've given me some perspective that I was looking for....now about those layers....

Thanks guys. Any CC's?

1. Looks a tad bit underexposed, but I like the idea. I think the composition is pretty good, but I might have tried to include more of the buildings, personally.

2. Nice shot, I can't find much to nit pick about. Would have been nice if the sky had cooperated a bit more and been a bit more interesting.

3. This is an interesting shot, but as someone else said, the subject blends with the background. I think extra blurring of the background probably won't help this. Since you went B&W with this one, the tones just end up blending together. In color, the subject would likely stand out better. Also, with a different composition (still in B&W) you might be able to seperate the subject from the background just by having background on both sides of subject. Instead, this just has a kind of gradient feel that blends together.

4. Nice composition. It seems a bit dark, but that could be my monitor (I'm at work on an uncalibrated monitor). I see very little detail in the statue except for the very top and the foreground plants are missing detail also. (Again, this could be due to my monitor here).

5. Nice shot of the lizard. I personally might like to see a closer crop, but that's a personal preference.

6. Although there's nothing technically wrong with this shot, it doesn't really do much for me.

#1: Possibly an HDR candidate.

#2: Would have liked a wider view if the cliffs/plateau couldn't be more of the subject.

#4: Subject underexposed to where littled detail is viewable.

#5: Very rich in colour, very sharp!!

#6: Don't like the picture due to shortened depth of field. Either macro one plant or get them all in focus?

imo 2 would be alot better if it wasnt so sharp, but the rest i love especially 3, and 6,

still love 2 though really great but still a little too sharp

2 and 5 are great.

Most reactions

Back