Trip to the park

k5MOW

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good morning everyone

Here is a picture I took yesterday at the park what do you all think.

Shutter Speed 1/1600
ISO 400
F-Stop F6.3
Focal Lenght 200mm

Roger

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448368509.774773.jpg

Not bad. Comments: 1) I would not crop the top and bottom so tightly. This would give the bird a bit more "breathing room". 2) Its feathers and the feet look a little fuzzy. I am not sure if this is because it is heavily cropped, or slightly out of focus in a few places as I would like to see more detail/clarity in the feathers and the feet. It could also be a result of conversion of the image for posting.

Just curious - did you shoot this in raw and how did you process it as sometime processing artefacts can affect how the image appears.

WesternGuy

To add to above - It might look good in portrait orientation If there is room top and bottom.

Thank you very much for these awesome comments. Unfortunately I am not shooting raw yet because I am in the process of getting a new computer that will run Photoshop and light room. That computer should arrive in about two weeks but I still have to add some more memory I believe the computer has four megs of RAM I don't think that will be enough to run Photoshop and light room. I plan on upgrading the memory.

Most reactions

Back