Triplet Girls

I did use clone tool. I just didn't want to do it again. I didn't use the blur tool just to get rid blemishes. Will try again some other day.

Adorable. Instead of blurring the whole image to get rid of the blemishes try the cloning tool. You want to try to keep some point of focus or the eye gets confused. Like in #1 of the original. The one with the tongue out is a great picture. it would be nice as part of a college with some other more serious ones. I dunno I'm no pro these are just things that pop into my head.

Awww! Well you have come a loooong way! I hope to improve as much as you. Cute baby girls :) My 1/2 brothers are 'spontaneous' triplet boys! Now 12......yeah, fun hahaha

Welcome to the forum! I hope you arent scared away from this harsh CC. Bad compositions, horrible post processing. They look soft either from miss focus or camera shake. Keep trying!

Good job, its hard to photo babys, thay keep moving. :lol:

These are my babies. They are spontaneous triplets (1 every 8000 odds). Please give me harsh C&C as I want to be a good photographer. I am a newbie and have had the camera for 2.5 weeks. I am using Canon T1i with 50mm f/1.4. Thanks! I also used PP to add glowing dreamy effect on some of them.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you arent scared away from this harsh CC. Bad compositions, horrible post processing. They look soft either from miss focus or camera shake. Keep trying!

C&Cing yourself?

LOLWUT

Gorgeous models! You have years ahead to get the perfect portraits.

A word of caution, (in case you haven't discovered this for yourself) a set of non identical multiples means that more than one egg was released ... some women do this a lot. Having done it once your chances of having more multiples is high compared to the population in general. My daughter has two sets of non identical twins and tells me that she has a friend on a forum for "mothers of multiples" who has two sets of twins, a set of triplets and a singleton.

You may never have to hire a model. :lol:

May the force be with you! :thumbup:

o hey tyler said:
C&Cing yourself?

LOLWUT

Yeah that. I'm confused. (and never would have an idea they were triplets as there's no shots of them together).

When the face is the subject, try keeping the eyes in focus. If you want the blurred look, try doing a duplicate layer, applying gaussian blur and then going to mode overlay. You can even use layer masks to control where the skin texture is smoothed. For the birthmarks, you can use the clone tool or healing brush to remove those.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back