Tripod for Sony A350?

BigMcLargeHuge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
oravikmatt.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was looking for a compatible tripod for my Sony A350 but can't seem to find one..I looked for it at the Sony website and they don't even have one listed for the 350. Does anyone make one for it?

-Matt.

I'm pretty sure tripod's are all universal and will work with any camera. so long as it doesn't exceed the tripods weight limit.

I should indicate that there are a lot of photographic enthusiasts who buy tripods that they seldom use. It really depends on the type of photography that you plan on doing. A lot of journalistic "on-the-run" type of photography does not give one time to set-up or take down a tripod. Museums and other tourist locations may make tripod shooting difficult or not permitted as well.

You might consider a monopod as a compromise, in that it provides some stability, but is quicker to use and takedown.

skieur

F1addict is right. You don't need a Soy tripod. Any of the better manufacturers, (Slik, Manfrotto, Velbon, Gitzo, Benbo) will have an excellent selection. The latter two are the best and hence, the most expensive. Many photographers find a ball head more convient to use than a pan head. If you hike or otherwise shoot on rough or uneven terrain, look for rubber feet that screw up to expose the spiked feet. And yes, check the weight of your camer and the weight rating of the tripod. Too light a tripod will result in wobble. Good luck!

Most reactions

Back