Tripod

klissarov ik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what kind of tripod would you guys suggest me?

i'd be doing:

-night photography
-landscape
-plants/flowers/animals/ etc...

budget 135$ usd.
thanks

Check ebay for used Bogen/Manfrottos. They'd be around that pricerange, and will last you a long long time. Or try www.keh.com. That's a great used camera gear website.

I use one just like this
http://cgi.ebay.com/PROFESSIONAL-CA...ryZ30094QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I paid around 75 usd for it on one of their auctions and it has been great.They have lots of variety in the legs and heads and they can usually be had for a song if you bid on them.They are typiclly knockoff's copys of the popular bogen,manfrotto I believe.
The only bad thing about mine is that it is heavy and a pain to lug around all day.
The legs can be adjusted independantly so you can kick one side sown real low and get the head right near the ground for macro's.
you can also filp the head around so that it is under the tripod if you really need to get low.
Mine has been great for my uses,especially for the price.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
another vote for Amvona. I have this same tripod and love it. It is sturdy and reliable, the only downside, it is heavy. Keep an eye on ebay and you can get them for way under your budget. Mine came with a little hole in the carrying bag and I emailed them and they sent me out a nicer bag for free, seem to have decent customer service.

Most reactions

Back