Troll - POTM

Black_Square

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just walking the streets and this guy asked me to take his picture. He introduced himself as Troll.

Portraits.jpg

Thanks

Reminiscent of a Duch Masters portrait.

Finally! A portrait from you where the subject doesn't have eyes projecting the hardships of their lives. This fellow looks like he is enjoying life! Very nice.

Wow!!! Just wow!!!!

I love it.

Nicely done, and not too darkly rendered. I like the way this has been handled. The small hairs on the hat? The pores? The hairs growing from the bridge of the nose? The small fleck on the hat? Beautiful hyperrealism! Love this! Bravo!

Absolutely beautiful! Would it be inappropriate of me to inquire as to how you did that?

Reminiscent of a Duch Masters portrait.

That is exactly the look i was striving for so I'm pleased you picked up on it. Thanks.

Finally! A portrait from you where the subject doesn't have eyes projecting the hardships of their lives. This fellow looks like he is enjoying life! Very nice.
Yes, not all of my subjects are down on their luck. This chap was fantastic to shoot - a great spirit.

Wow!!! Just wow!!!!
Thank you.

I love it.
I'm pleased you like it - thanks.

very nice
Thanks.

Nicely done, and not too darkly rendered. I like the way this has been handled. The small hairs on the hat? The pores? The hairs growing from the bridge of the nose? The small fleck on the hat? Beautiful hyperrealism! Love this! Bravo!
Thank you Derrel :)

Absolutely beautiful! Would it be inappropriate of me to inquire as to how you did that?
Thanks Cortian. A well exposed image with good sharpness and dynamic range (screwed every inch from the histogram). Then, mainly tonal editing in Photoshop. Thanks,

Thanks Dan :)

Well done, you seem to have really captured his character.
He looks an interesting character too - unlike all the internet Trolls. :)
He really was an interesting character. Does work for homeless charities so a good guy.

Nominated for POTM. :)
I'm very humbled - thank you.

Christ! Thought it was going to be me!

Seriously, great job!
ha ha - thank you :D

Troll won picture of the month. Thanks for the support guys - I'm very flattered.

He reminds me of Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull).

I was just walking the streets and this guy asked me to take his picture. He introduced himself as Troll.

Portraits.jpg

Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back