orionmystery

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shrimp sashimi. Freshness guaranteed.
A Fishing Spider (Dolomedes sp.) feasting on a fresh water prawn. Penang, Malaysia.
Dolomedes sp. IMG_2461 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Dolomedes sp. IMG_2452 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Tarantula living in a tree hole.. Sabah (Borneo). Likely belonging in a new, yet to be named genus, in subfamily Selenocosmiinae. Info credit: Stefan Phalagorn.
Tarantula IMG_1954 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Wrap-around Spider (Dolophones sp.) in its web, with prey. Selangor, Malaysia.
Dolophones sp. IMG_2662 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Up close with a furry Heteropoda davidbowie huntsman spider. Night find, Selangor, Malaysia.
Heteropoda davidbowie IMG_2480 stk copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

A molting Golden Web Spider
(Nephila pilipes?), and an opportunistic male taking advantage of her? Malaysia.
Nephila pilipes IMG_1208 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Huntsman spider (Heteropoda sp.) with moth prey. Selangor, Malaysia.
Huntsmanspider IMG_2376 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

More tropical spiders: Tropical spiders | Up Close with Nature

I must be a glutton for punishment, because as much as I despise spiders, I can't help but clicking on this thread. These are amazing, and I'm cringing because I never want to be close enough to photograph any kind of arachnid. I really like the 5th one. He almost looks cute. Almost.

Superb macros, fantastic detail. They really are from another world aren't they?

#5 is outstanding

I must be a glutton for punishment, because as much as I despise spiders, I can't help but clicking on this thread. These are amazing, and I'm cringing because I never want to be close enough to photograph any kind of arachnid. I really like the 5th one. He almost looks cute. Almost.

Creepy. Well done!!

Fantastic shots, although, I am glad I am not frightened of these critters or I'd have nightmares for weeks.

Superb macros, fantastic detail. They really are from another world aren't they?

These are really glorious

#5 is outstanding

Thank you, wyogirl, JustJazzie, dvjproductions, Pejacre, The_Traveler, greybeard. Much appreciated.

wyogirl - the bigger the cuter. The tarantula is the cutest. I let one come onto my palm once :D

Once again, awesome shots! I love the first one.

Amazing shots. Wow, really stunning. I should macro shoot my scorpion one of these days.

Love the first of the fishing spider, I've never seen that before. The rest are pretty awesome too. I'm not a big fan of spiders but your macro shots of these creatures are facinating.

Most reactions

Back