TRUE BLOOD

Dang.. I haven't watched it yet.. Although I did read an overview of the episode. I'll probably find it online tonight.

It sucks that season 3 isn't supposed to come out until next summer.

It had to be Eric I saw the gloves also.... Or knowing the show it was Lorena his ex. She might just want him back or she even knows what's going to happen and is keeping him captive/safe. She's still around remember and she seems hard headed.

I know it's not the same but I watch Vampire Diaries... It's High School but it a good story line thus far.

I know it's not the same but I watch Vampire Diaries... It's High School but it a good story line thus far.

I've been watching that too. There's only been what, 2 episodes so far?

Seems OK...

It can hold us over maybe until Dexter... But the story line is interesting. That brother of his is biting everyone!

I know... Sweet bliss will return ... June is gonna be a great month.

I have to say that the trailer for the upcoming season last night was HORRIBLE!!!! It looked like a B movie!! Anyone else get angry.....lol
:lmao:

The trailer was cheesy. It seems like way too many story lines for this season. I am not sure how it will turn out. I will still be watching.

So the 6 min clip in fairy lah-lah land was very cheesy. The storyline for Season 4 looks ok. As a fan of the book series, I will be watching anyways. Especially since Game of Thrones is done for the summer.

Breaking Bad is starting up again soon, too! That's what I'm looking forward for summer TV :thumbup:

I have to say that the trailer for the upcoming season last night was HORRIBLE!!!! It looked like a B movie!! Anyone else get angry.....lol
:lmao:

It f*cking better not be... If it is not good at least a naked region would do just fine.

Nakedness will make up for the horrible first 7 minutes!!!!

I just hope they didn't change the theme song...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back