TRUE BLOOD

:biglaugh: You know what... you got that one right.

I tell yah... I think men should use that line on women. "It's what god wants you to do"... "God wants you to get your reward"... Damn, these writers deserve their award.

HBO... I can see why they are the best. They give so much artistic freedom to what they produce. I just don't know where all of this is going. The storyline is all over the place. Not knowing isn't fun. Who knows who's going to die.

I saw the trailer for DEXTER .. I got all tingly inside... the countdown will soon begin.:D

HBO... I can see why they are the best. They give so much artistic freedom to what they produce. I just don't know where all of this is going. The storyline is all over the place. Not knowing isn't fun. Who knows who's going to die.
This last one was pretty good! ...It's not looking good for Sam (or Sookie).

Maybe Jason will rescue Sookie... The next one will sure be good!

I saw the trailer for DEXTER .. I got all tingly inside... the countdown will soon begin.:D

One more month! ...I can't wait!

Bored to Death looks like it should be pretty good too. Hopefully it's not on at the same time as Dexter...

True Blood is the sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up Josh.

OK, I'm confused....

I had to rewatch the end and I still dont know if I got it.

Mmmmm... Maybe there is a hidden reason why Godric is running the church. He wants a sacrifice. Maybe it's like a annual century sacrifice fest.

*Back to watching HUNG*

wasnt Eric tied to some table in the previews for next week?

Yup... But he says he's sacrificing himself for Godric... Maybe vampires do die.... Once they reach old old old age. This story line is just insane. I thought I would never be the same again after The Sopranos ended...
smiley-sad055.gif
...I love HBO
smiley-happy058.gif

... I noticed Sam is getting smart he can tell that he is being watched through all the people he knows. He kept quiet.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! Its soon time!!!!

Most reactions

Back