Photos NOT OK to edit
Which one do you guys like the best??

IMG_5756BWedit.jpg

IMG_5757bwedit.jpg

IMG_5761BWedit.jpg

IMG_5774BWedit.jpg

IMG_5781BWedit.jpg

C&C as always

I like either 4 or 5. All the others just dont spark my interest.

is it just me, or are they all extremely soft, i feel almost dizzy when looking.

3+4+5 are the best for my taste.

I like the overall composition of most of them, but they're all really soft as mentioned above. #2 works best for me and #6 just doesn't work. Also, try having your model remove her bra before the shot so there are no marks on her skin. Nice subjects.

I think 5 is the best one. I especially like the faces in that one, more natural than in the others.

i can't help but wonder if these would be more effective if both models were nude. something about the male being clothed gives me the impression that the female appears more vulnerable. if that's the idea, then it played out nicely, but for them to be on the same "level", i think they should both be nude.

DUH!!!....must...read....title...again....(oops!)

well played...you clearly captured EXACTLY what you were going for.

good shots.

Thank you for the feedback. They are a little soft, and I cant decide if thats how I want them or not. Im still playing with them in PS. These are self ports of me and my husband. Im looking for the best one to give to him for our anniversary

Lucky boy lucky boy!

great shots!

hehe...#3 and 4 look like your husband gave a "special" look in the camera for all the male internet viewers out there.

I like 3 or 5 the most. They seem to carry more emotion in them and the poses seem to lend better to be photographed.

I've been thinking about doing this with the wife when I get home. I think it'd be fun and intimate.

Im not big on the idea of him being fully clothed and you in nothing at all. It seems really odd. Maybe you could be in undies and a bra and him in jeans? That would work. I like the idea though, very nice :)

Well, Mya, I prefer either #2 or #6 and here's why: With him looking at the camera, she she's not, he appears to know something that she doesn't. In #5, for example, he almost looks like he's smirking. In #1 he looks distracted; in #4 he looks worried. The whole time she's (you??) content and happy looking.

I dunno. Maybe I'm over analyzing them, but that's my first blush.

Most reactions

Back