hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
showoff.jpg

This is my first critique...be gentle.

I agree with LizM. Her proposed crop would place the lizard's eye as the point of focus and improve the aspect ratio

:shock: lovely pic dude...couldn't hav caught e anole in a nicer pose...my onli niggle is dat mayb u shld hav moved e camera a bit such dat most of e tail can b seen...i dunno but i find lizard pics nice wen u can c e whole tail...then again i m a big newbie in e phtotgraphy world so i could juz b absolutely wrong =p

Good exposure but I don't think the composition is quite right. As said above there is too much space to the left and above the lizard. Also his tail has been cropped off but overall it's a good image. Well done.

i would have gone the other way to be honest.
It's either my designers eye wanting space for some sort of textual copy or the fact i'm on a bit of a rule of thirds mission at the mo and i probably would have wanted much more space top and left and the lizards eye to be at the juncture of the bottom and rightmost thirds - if you know what i mean... giving an impression of what's *about* to happen - ie the lizard suddenly jumping forward or something...
but it's a great capture with nice colours and plenty of DOF and coming from someone who can't seem to manage to capture little creatures before they run away, i can appreciate the trickyness of the shot. :)

I messed with this one from another day. I have the thirds rule but he was too high for me to catch his tail.

working.jpg

I don't even know what to think of this one but I like how he is sitting.

question.jpg

I like the last one... Colors are great, well done

Most reactions

Back