Trump Tower update

loopguru

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What a difference 4 weeks makes. The tower is already starting to rise. I'll keep you updated with pictures as this monster rises to over ~380m (~1200ft)

The finished product expected by 2008:
144909.jpg

This is the vantage point in the rendering above(from the bridge visible):
dsc18272hv.jpg

dsc18288sa.jpg

dsc18263gp.jpg

dsc18253uc.jpg

Sweet! I remember visiting Chicago a few months ago and walking by the construction site. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Here in Philly we have our own skyscraper going up as well, the Comcast Center. I've been meaning to take some shots of the construction. It's starting to get pretty tall.

Since I've been alive I've never been able to witness a super-tall construction so I'm geeked. I'll keep updating once or twice a month.
:)

Rob said:
You do realise you're going to have to keep this up for the next two/three years don't you!!

Rob

Wow. Cool to see these. Make sure you keep us updated for the next couple of years to come (during which you'll have to invest in a wide angle lens eventually, I guess ;)).

This post is so cool! One of those things that is constantly happening here in my city... and I've STILL never witnessed or photographed the progress or anything.

Wide angle lens? Maybe I'll just move to another bridge farther away :)

Most reactions

Back