Trusted Sites

TommyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can any of you recommend some good/trusted websites for photo equipment to include cameras and lenses. I am worried that I may get ripped off. I know everyone recommends B&H, but are there any others? I just want to get the best bang for my buck when it comes to taking the jump from my 35mm to a DSLR. Digital Camera Store | Cameras for Sale seems to have some good prices on different kits. I would just hate to spend $700 and get "the big middle finger" delivered to my door instead of a sweet camera and equipment. Thanks in advance.

When in doubt go with B&H, I can also recommend BuyDig.
Don't take a chance on a site you can't find anyone to recommend.
With internet sites if pricing seems to good to be true.... it is.

B&H and Adorama.
If somebody has something a lot cheaper than those places, I'd be suspicious.

Last edited:
Yep:
B&H (numero uno for me!) :thumbup:
Adorama
BuyDig.com (a division of Beach camera)
Cameta Camera (Nikon authorized refurbised equipment outlet)
Amazon.com (when Amazon, Cameta, Adorama or another known seller is fulfilling the order.)
KEH.com

and there are others.

Adorama
Amazon
BH
check resellerratings.com and see how they score. You'll know the scammers.
TJ

Adorama is one of the best!
N.gif

BH Photo! The one and only I deal with. best prices too

Can any of you recommend some good/trusted websites for photo equipment to include cameras and lenses. I am worried that I may get ripped off.
Not an unreasonable concern nowadays. Above any advice for or against any individual retailer I suggest you bookmark and embrace Resellerratings.com.

While none of the online rate-the-retailer sites is perfect, IMO Resellerratings is as good as there is. They make every effort to ensure submitted reviews are legit and they themselves are committed to keeping their site clean and useful.

I've been very happy with Adorama. I also prefer their website, it seems to be laid out better (for me anyway) than others.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back