Try finding a car here...

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not much luck finding a car here, but the light's still on.

IMG_3552_resized.jpg

I like it...although I think it is a little underexposed, and I think it is screaming for a crop on the right to get the clutter of the power lines and poles out. Also, the lights coming down from the top are distracting.

A fellow Lincolnite! Welcome, Toni! :thumbup:

I think this could be cool, but i wonder if you can get a wider shot. I mean, it's hard to tell that it's a deserted car lot without you telling us. If you could, try getting a shot showing the office in a sea of emptiness. Just an idea.

By the way, where is this taken? It almost looks like the old Kirk Motors lot.

MarcusM- Yeah it is dark. I didn't adjust the settings much when it started to get closer to dusk on this cloudy day. And you're right, it does need some cropping. Thanks for the input.

Neal- Hello! Yes it is the Kirk Motors lot! Unfortunately I can't take a wider shot, since someone took the sign and there are people using it as a parking lot during all the construction going on in the area. I'm sure I'll find something else that would be familiar to you though :)

I think the hydro poles and wires work, adds to the photo. It is a bit over exposed though.

Neal- Hello! Yes it is the Kirk Motors lot! Unfortunately I can't take a wider shot, since someone took the sign and there are people using it as a parking lot during all the construction going on in the area. I'm sure I'll find something else that would be familiar to you though :)

Keep me guessing, Toni! Lincoln's a great place for photos. :thumbup:

Interesting bit of trivia: Kirk Motor Company was the last Plymouth only dealership in the country.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back