try, try again with the images

grnmnks8u

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, again the snow line was abnormally low, so i went out and took some photos of my favorite bridge with the mountains in the back ground, what do you guys think? 16731323273_704d4a4447_z.jpg 17351269351_fe010d10dd_z.jpg

These probably would be much more impressive if the bridge were lifted from its dull grey to a much brighter tone.
The one with the bridge near the thirds is, IMO, much better than the other with the bridge at the edge.
The vertical aspect ratio places a lot of emphasis on the rocks and by having the bridge near the edge, it sort of implies a lack of importance to it.

Last edited:
The placement of the bridge makes it a secondary element in the photo. Your photos are more landscape than architecture. These are both very nice landscape images ... but the bridge adds a bit of a distraction, especially in the second image ... making the image a little cluttered and slightly less successful. I really like the second image, but I think you have a little too much sky and not enough bridge or too much bridge, depending upon what you are trying to communicate.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back