Trying out how this works

Knopka

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was taken with my digital camera. Any thoughts, suggestions, comments? Thanks for viewing!
7a95.jpg

No picture for me.
The link does not allow me to see any site at all, and when I try wrap the link into the [ IMG][/ IMG]'s, I get a red x.

Hmmm, I guess it didn't work. I'll try again. Thanks for letting me know, LaFoto!

I'm afraid your photo host does not allow any hotlinking.
Shift your photos into www.photobucket.com, it is free and allows hotlinking and works just fine for many of us here.

Danke schon ;)! I'll definately try that.
By the way, personal question, La Foto, do you speak any other languages besides German and English? How do you like being a translator? I always wanted to try that.

Spanish. And I would like it much better if I had some more work. No jobs coming my way, I'm afraid... so I have time for this board (see my post count, nearing 5000..... :roll: ) and for going out to "play" (with my camera - hopefully soon with my 35mm Canon EOS 500N, too, oh I miss it so, it still is in Canon Germany "Camera Hospital" :cry: )

Tres Idiomas - very well ;)! I understand and speak a little Spanish myself. It seems that the necessity for bilingual workers in the US is increasing. But Germany, I don't know. I went there twice, and I noticed that folks don't like it when you speak something other than German :). As to job situation, I guess it's getting worse in Europe.
I hope you get your camera back soon. I'd miss it too!

Photobucket worked! Now you can tell me what do you think ;)!

Most reactions

Back