Trying to catch some motion shots.

M1M

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did they come out ok?

C&C welcome. Remember im still novice, be gentle.

This one may be a bit blurry.

wheely.jpg

I like how this one looked

wheely2.jpg

And this. one.

burnout.jpg

First ones kinda blurry, but the composition and angling is really well done.

The last one is a little soft too. Haha the subject is pretty neat except the lighting and background and things you couldn't change, just doesn't make the picture do much of anything for me.

The middle one is sharp and just awesome!! =D Doing that with no protection, heck no shirt, haha that's a pretty cool pic. I just wish that black truck wasn't there. Maybe you should crop it out? Thanks for sharing with us!

Was the peeling out in the third picture? I can't tell? The car does look like it's going sideways....?

First ones kinda blurry, but the composition and angling is really well done.

The last one is a little soft too. Haha the subject is pretty neat except the lighting and background and things you couldn't change, just doesn't make the picture do much of anything for me.

The middle one is sharp and just awesome!! =D Doing that with no protection, heck no shirt, haha that's a pretty cool pic. I just wish that black truck wasn't there. Maybe you should crop it out? Thanks for sharing with us!

Yeh I really wish #1 would have came out clear. :(

The truck could be cropped easily out of #2.

What was your shutter speed on those?

Yep

He was laying it down lol

Was the peeling out in the third picture? I can't tell? The car does look like it's going sideways....?

What was your shutter speed on those?

Here are the settings for those give me suggestions for future use, if you can.

Camera: Nikon D40 Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/500) Aperture: f/5.6 Focal Length: 200 mm ISO Speed: 200 Exposure Bias: 0/6 EV
Orientation: Horizontal (normal) X-Resolution: 72 dpi Y-Resolution: 72 dpi Software: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows Date and Time: 2008:07:21 16:23:12 YCbCr Positioning: Co-Sited Exposure Program: Normal Date and Time (Original): 2008:07:04 02:33:22 Date and Time (Digitized): 2008:07:04 02:33:22 Compressed Bits per Pixel: 2 bits Maximum Lens Aperture: 50/10 Metering Mode: Pattern Sub-Second Time: 20 Sub-Second Time (Original): 20 Sub-Second Time (Digitized): 20 Color Space: sRGB Sensing Method: One-chip colour area sensor CFA Pattern: BLUE GREEN GREEN RED Digital Zoom Ratio: 1/1 Focal Length In 35mm Film: 300 Compression: JPEG Image Width: 1200 pixels Image Height: 496 pixels

Most reactions

Back