Trying to drum up some action here...

MattxMosh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mattmosh.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently purchased a muse and some optics from my new favorite store a week or two ago.

I've had a blast playing with it so far, and was hoping to see more activity in this forum. There isn't much going on here, but it wont stop me from trying.\

Maybe I can pull out the closet Lensbaby users.

Here are a couple, comments and insults are appreciated.

1) My first shot with my new Muse, f/4, Single glass optic, ISO 200, 1/125th

Purple_Grass.jpg

2) My favorite thus far, one of my twins, Atom, while digging in his toy box. Plastic optic, f/2, ISO 200, 1/250th

LBP-04-e1271610035733.jpg

I love the Plastic optic, it can produce some amazing dream like effects, but repeatable results will take a lot of practice. Like anything else I guess, ha.

Cool shots :thumbup: I haven't produced anything with my lensbaby like your second photo. It looks neat :)

Cool shots :thumbup: I haven't produced anything with my lensbaby like your second photo. It looks neat :)

Thanks, the Plastic optic can create some cool looking photos "wide open". I'm still hit or miss, more miss than hit with it though. Its fun to keep trying tough.

I do like the portrait. Normally I'm not much on soft focusing, but I think this is great. I think the combination of the softness and the haunting blue eyes is wonderful. Really makes we wonder what the child is looking at or thinking of.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back