Trying to Find That Space

ur blurry pictures are aggervating me now seriously either sign off , or stop being stupid and give me the reason u like blurry shots that make me feel drunk.

Edit: play nice please.
THank you

Yeah Rob, this is getting a little old. There is no way you can't see that these photos are out of focus and just plain terrible. I truly believe that you are about 12 yrs old and find this funny.
I agree

Yeah, I also mainly use manual focus
THats a f****ng joke. You never even focus.

For some reason I actually kind of like the blurryness to this shot. Whether rob91 is joking around or not. I just think if this shot was in focus it would be completely ordinary, but with it being out of focus it gives you something to think about lol.
STFU this shot sucks bad as does every other shot by Rob, he is the crappiest photog in the world. My 6 year old sister shoots all manual better then he can even shoot auto.

Its kinda funny how rob seems to just be poking a stick at everyone. It make me want to start a series called blow out! where all my photos will be over exposed.

THank you

I agree

STFU this shot sucks bad as does every other shot by Rob, he is the crappiest photog in the world. My 6 year old sister shoots all manual better then he can even shoot auto.
Check your PM's, please.

I think some of you are forgetting the self expression invloved with photography...art is art as long as you say it is. Am i right or am i wrong?

THank you

I agree

Dude..you gotta take a step back man. Not everyone here are professionals like yourself. Some members are still learning. If photo appeals to the photographer, that is fine. If you do not approve of the photo, and have nothing nice to say...move on man.

Dude..you gotta take a step back man. Not everyone here are professionals like yourself. Some members are still learning. If photo appeals to the photographer, that is fine. If you do not approve of the photo, and have nothing nice to say...move on man.

Agreeed this thread is getting kinky

I was a bit harsh I know. But Im just sick of these blurry pictures.

I was a bit harsh I know. But Im just sick of these blurry pictures.
Sometimes it is easier to walk away man. I know everyone is not perfect, and everyone has their own style. If it bothers you , just move on to another thread. There will always be good and bad, professionals and amateurs.
Ya cant let things bug ya...life is way to short dude.
Please forgive me for the hi-jack...I will go back to my crypt now.

Lol a5i736..

Well of course anybody could take a "better" picture than this in your standards because anybody should know how to focus a camera.. But this is rob's way of taking a shot and I respect that lol.

i think rob accomplishes exactly what he wants with his photos and a commendation is in order

Most reactions

Back