Trying to get better at Post Proccessing, C+C please

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by TylerF, Mar 27, 2010.

1. TylerF

TylerF TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    So I have had my wacom tablet for a while and got pretty good with it at one point but then didn't use it for months. I feel like I lost everything I learned lol. So I decided to bust it out and try some pp. I took a picture of myself and edited it so a lot of my flaws came out like freckles and blotchy face (darn genetics). I kind of took it to an extreme but wanted to see how I could handle the challenge. I dont know how I feel about it lol I think i did a pretty crappy job to be honest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. --ares--

--ares-- TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    You did a great job removing everything, but what I always learned with photoshop is the best edits are the subtle ones. The kind that don't pop out at you. Maybe work around just the hairline and a little around under the eyes.

3. TylerF

TylerF TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    hey thanks. I actually painted over everything instead of trying to clone it all out haha. it was pretty tough. I'm not sure about the smirk i gave myself, it was a last minute "why not" thing. and the shirt could have used another 10 min or so lol. I am just trying to prepare myself for people who I take pictures of to ask to have stuff done i guess

4. DerekSalem

DerekSalem TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit

I would agree with this but in this case I never would be able to tell the difference if I didn't already know. It looks *really* good (at least in the size you provided). As long as it still looks realistic I don't see a problem with it.

Great PP in my opinion. I honestly thought you might have taken 2 pictures because of the smirk. It looks good enough.

5. TylerF

TylerF TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Haha I was not expecting that lol. Thank you