Trying to get out of the house. c+c please

TylerF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
been cooped up inside for a while. its been freezing. weather is still blahhh. C&C is greatly appreciated

mcrdoy.jpg

27zcfap.jpg

both amazing i think.
only a beginner though.
how did you get the sort of 'bending' feature on the second photo?

thank you, yes i zoomed out my lens and got closer. i like the effect sometimes. but it can be overdone

any other comments?

i like the shots. #1 the most. for some reason, to me... the bottom right corner of #1 where the road is, kinda distracting me (which is odd bc normally this doesnt but i thinks its bc of the white, then abrupt change).

cool shots though. id like to see #2 in color w/ a brilliant blue sky.

i know what you mean, but there was really no way to crop it and have something not cut off. i have other angles of the building but like this the most. and there are no blue skies here haha. i like color most of the time but the weather is so bland here that i think b&w looks better. thanks for the comments though

edit- i guess i could just make the corner white in pp. lol im stupid

I like the first one a lot, the second shot leaves me flat, the composition is uninteresting, even though I like the subject.

But getting out even in the winter is a great thing. I am getting so many shots I missed in the past, and shots no one else is getting.

i can't wait till it warms up. there are so many places i want to go haha. but the cold limits my time. my fingers go numb in a few minutes lol. thanks for the comments.

lol thanks, i agree

I love the first one. The subject is maybe a little too close to the bottom of the frame. Maybe.

I don't care for the distortion on the second.

Overall, very neat!

thanks bitter jeweler! means a lot. yeah, im not a big fan of the second one as much as i am of the first. thanks again

Most reactions

New Topics

Back