Trying to identify a man in a picture

Klow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, I'm new here, and I hope this thread is ok.

There's the picture of an actual man in the video game Half-Life, but I don't know who he is. This might be some scientist, of someone from Seattle (where the game developers hail from), or any random guy, but he is likely famous. I thought a photo forum was the best place to ask this. Here's the (tiny) pic:

picture10m.png

If anyone knows, I'd be glad to know who that man is. Thank you all! :)

Photo forums are more into actually taking images, posing, light, techniques and so on then actually who is in the image.

Maybe try Valve forums or other game related forums?

And whatever you do, don't push the cart with the green crystals into the.... oh crap.

Probably someone in the developing team rather than anyone famous ;)

and is it bad that I never played halflife?

Among those pictures (found in the game files - all black & white) are also Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Babe Ruth and Thurgwood Marshall, so I guess this guy might also be some famous American.

Does anyone know then a website where I could get info about that?...

The speed of answer depends on how and who you contact. Anyway I'll try other forums, or Yahoo! Answers. ;)

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm new here, and I hope this thread is ok.

There's the picture of an actual man in the video game Half-Life, but I don't know who he is. This might be some scientist, of someone from Seattle (where the game developers hail from), or any random guy, but he is likely famous. I thought a photo forum was the best place to ask this. Here's the (tiny) pic:

picture10m.png

If anyone knows, I'd be glad to know who that man is. Thank you all! :)

Picture is too small to tell. It's most likely one of the programmers.

Im not 100% sure of the site. But there is a search engine for pictures that will match pictures. ie you upload that pic and it immediately spits back a hundred results

Most reactions

Back