Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I figured I'd get some pictures of Winter Birds before they all leave... haha
131650small.jpg

131533small.jpg

I also got some pics of a squirel... I'll post him later... :)
What do y'all think?

I like the DOF a lot...the bird is pretty cute...looks quite cold :)

eromallagadnama said:
I like the DOF a lot...the bird is pretty cute...looks quite cold :)
cold? yeah it's really cold... all the way down to 75 degrees! :lol: I'm near San Antonio Texas.... :wink:

That's one of my favorite little birds....we get a million of them. I keep the feeder stocked and they're always happy and boisterous.

Nice images! :D I agree that's good DOF, especially in the top, you captured a great angle.

Roberts Eyes said:
Were you inside our outside when you took these photos? I have never seen a bird like that, Do you know what kind they are? Good job!
I was outside and it is called a Tufted Titmouse (in the subject of my thread) :wink:
They come down to South Texas for the winter.. I'll try to get more photos of other birds for y'all...

LittleMan said:
I was outside and it is called a Tufted Titmouse (in the subject of my thread) :wink:
They come down to South Texas for the winter.. I'll try to get more photos of other birds for y'all...
Yean I saw that after I posted, sorry about not taking the time to look more, but they are really good photos.

Roberts Eyes said:
Yean I saw that after I posted, sorry about not taking the time to look more, but they are really good photos.
Thanks, and no problem.. I do it all the time :lol:

the fact that you got 'em sharp is amazing cause I tried to shoot a great titmouse but he flew away when I finally found the good composition.
they really misunderstand when you say "I wanna shoot that bird!"

:lol:
LittleMan said:
cold? yeah it's really cold... all the way down to 75 degrees! :lol: I'm near San Antonio Texas.... :wink:

That's why I put that it "looks" cold :) The picture to me presents a cold feeling for some reason, others may think differently, obvisouly it isn't cold, but that's the feeling it conveys to me...maybe I'll go and put on a blanket

eromallagadnama said:
:lol:

That's why I put that it "looks" cold :) The picture to me presents a cold feeling for some reason, others may think differently, obvisouly it isn't cold, but that's the feeling it conveys to me...maybe I'll go and put on a blanket
It could be the "cool blue" that the lighting was.... maybe.... I dunno... It's all good either way :mrgreen:

Cute little bird. I had never heard of a Tufted Titmouse before, we haven't got them here. I like the second where it looks away as if it were planning its next move. You were lucky, Chris, that it took so long in deciding what to do next, so you got these two wonderful photos! (I already said in the squirrel thread that that one is cute, too!)

LaFoto said:
I like the second where it looks away as if it were planning its next move.
Yes, right after that it flew up into the tree to finish eating the little seed it has in it's beak.

You were lucky that it took so long in deciding what to do next
It only stopped for about two seconds... these little birds do NOT sit still very long :x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back