Tulip Field

Evo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some shots i took from a local tulip field. I'm not really happy with composition of some of them and may go back for a reshoot. I ended up being in a hurry the day i was there. Let me know what you think. Thanks. :cheers:

#1.
Tulips1.jpg

#2.
Tulips2.jpg

#3.
Tulips3.jpg

#4.
Tulips4.jpg

#5.
Tulips5.jpg

#4 is absolutely fantastic.

What a cool place! Damn, wish I knew of someplace like that for some kids photogaphy.. kids always look great surrounded by tulilps!!

5 is the one that does it for me. That strange lighting is just cool looking (for my eye)

*edit to say, I think because it reminds me of that scene in the wizard of oz (even those they are poppies, not tulips..) The view point from laying down like that and that endless sky.. nice.

#4 is absolutely fantastic.

Thanks!

What a cool place! Damn, wish I knew of someplace like that for some kids photogaphy.. kids always look great surrounded by tulilps!!

It is a very cool places and lots of great areas for portraits. The only problem is as the day goes on it get more and more packed with people that populate the background of the photographs :x

#4 for me. (I actually prefer the unfocused windmill in the first pic, but the appearance of the flowers in the foreground is not as good as in the 4th one). You're so lucky to have such a beautiful sight close-by!

Most reactions

Back