Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From this afternoon's coverage of a local open air concert; there's something I like about it, but I'm not sure about the mass appeal. How say you all?
Tuning_up.jpg

Last edited:
Kinda humorous -- I like it.

Joe

I think this an interesting and lovely image. I have always been fond on cello scrolls, pegs, and peg bars. This one is of high quality. The craftsmanship can be witnessed in a small part of the instrument. I like the surprise of the young hipster's hand manipulating the peg to bring it into tune. The second one in the bokeh field tells me it is a concert.

I think the out of focus one makes the image work. Cool!

Maybe, if there was a humming bird hovering between them?:sexywink:

I think this an interesting and lovely image. I have always been fond on cello scrolls, pegs, and peg bars. This one is of high quality. The craftsmanship can be witnessed in a small part of the instrument. I like the surprise of the young hipster's hand manipulating the peg to bring it into tune. The second one in the bokeh field tells me it is a concert.
Thanks! :)
I think the out of focus one makes the image work. Cool!
Cheers... I would have loved to have 3, but couldn't the way the orchestra was laid out.

Maybe, if there was a humming bird hovering between them?:sexywink:
Hmmm.... I guess I could have hung a feeder off of one of the tuning pegs....

It's nice, simple but kinda cool though I feel like its more of a detail in a set than a stand alone shot if that makes sense.
Agree; it's part of a group I shot of an outdoor concert; this one just happened to catch my eye as being a bit unique.

I'm not sure why, but I would love having this hanging on a wall, as a huge print! :)

Great work! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back