Turn of AEB on 7D

brian_f2.8

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How do I turn off the AEB on a 7D? I read the manual but I'm still lost.

How did you turn it on? Do the opposite? Don't have my 7D in front of me but when you go to set it up, just turn the dial the other way to bring the brackets back into one.

No clue how it got turned on. I was on 105 and Im following the steps but its not happening. I think Ill just do a reset.

the camera is working fine, i tried it on two different 7D's and anything i hit, both the positive and negative bracket go from 0 to a number. maybe you can't adjust this but i was under the impression you could. i can do it in av and tv but m.

Roll the thumb wheel

doesn't do anything

hit the button in the center, scroll thru the quick menu to your AEB setting, roll the wheel

it does not do anything in M mode only av and tv

thumb wheel should move the meter left or right. Shutter wheel should change your AEB.
If it's not working try resetting your custom functions. Sounds like you have changed something in either your exposure menu or the operation/others menu

yeah im lost, when i change the thumb wheel both sides change to the positive side and negative side. its actually annoying. i did the clear settings. when i get time ill call CPS, - thanks for your help.

Roll the wheel until both sides meet at the middle. That turns it off

Ok then how would I change it to -1?

Don't use AEB for just moving it one. If you want to move it one, move your white balance setting, not you AEB. AEB = auto exposure bracketing(I think) but regardless of the name AEB means your camera is going to take 3 shots in a row. You just want to change your white balance setting to -1.

Most reactions

Back