Turner Falls, OK

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few from the only falls we have anywhere near here - which is still an hour and 45 min away, and some of the surrounding areas...

413375888_TBXFG-L.jpg

413364720_yjRxH-L.jpg

413377304_Eiy7T-L.jpg

413370233_voYtx-XL.jpg

413374026_QNiAp-XL.jpg

Nice photos of a very pretty location. I like 2 & 4 quite a bit.

My brother lives in Moore. I was talking to him last month telling him that every year in the desert we have 'a cloud.' He told me that in OK they have, 'a hill', and if I called him when I seen the cloud, he would go stand on the hill and look to see if he could see it.

And what is that cool-looking building?

LOL. Well, your brother is doing better than us. In Fort Worth, we don't have a hill, but we do have 'a tree'. Oh, and we get plenty of clouds!

My husband refuses to hike here because he says there are no trees, hills or mountains...

I don't have too much to say on the photos, but you might consider making that watermark partially see-through or something. It's pretty distracting.

Nice shots, I live about 30 min. North. Here's a shot after a spring flood. :D

turnerfalls2.jpg

I agree with the watermark, other than that it’s really a great shots.

Nice shots, I live about 30 min. North. Here's a shot after a spring flood. :D

Wow! Now that's a waterfall!

I don't have too much to say on the photos, but you might consider making that watermark partially see-through or something. It's pretty distracting.

Yea, I will look at making it transparent. I would like it smaller too, but smugmug automatically applies it, and makes it that large no matter what from what I can tell.

Most reactions

Back